Kodak Ultramax 400 Near Me

This means that it is aimed at the casual shooter versus the professionals with a corresponding lower price point compared to Portra or Ektar. The Kodak Ultramax 400 is the first roll of film I have ever shot on.


Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp 35mm Best 35mm Film Film Photography 35mm Underwater Photography

In this case it is 400 which is between 50 and 1600.

Kodak ultramax 400 near me. Its color rendition is true to life less punchy and saturated than Fujifilms consumer-grade film Superia 400Blues and yellows and greens are perfectly balanced while reds are nicely restrained which is a blessing since many consumer-grade films seem to. Kodak Ultramax 400 httpsamznto3jh4XVeNikon N2020 httpsamznto3gsi7wAWriteup with pictures. This roll was taken in 2017 using my.

I took the Minolta Maxxum 3xi 35mm film camera 18 body-only to a small town near me to test it out with a roll of 24 exposure Kodak UltraMax 400 35mm film. Research informs me this is the older brother model to the insanely popular Mju II model. Is it me or is Kodak ultramax 400 really grainyi only started shooting film again after a long time awayit seems to be the only film you can get at local drug storesit seems the grain is like shooting 800 insteadnow I have to admit I dont have my dark room yet so I get it locally processed at Walgreens.

Having a faster ISO of 400 will make it much easier to use in low-light situations such as sunrise sunset and indoor photography especially compared to the slower 200-speed. For this I decided to pair it with a roll of Kodak Ultramax 400. That got me thinking.

Kodak Ultramax is a 5500k daylight balanced ISO 400 colour negative 35mm film thats available in rolls of 24 or 36 exposures. Kiro 400 Kodak UltraMax 400 and Lomography 400. Hi group mates although personally i dont like color film roll much but for the sake of trying something new i try color film rolls sometimes.

Around Washington w Kodak GC Ultramax 400. The colours are vibrant the image is clear and not very grainy. I wrote to FilmNeverDie asking if that was an accurate post and the owner Gary affirmed that it.

For shots around town of the family or everyday life Kodak Ultramax is hard to beat. Kodak Ultramax 400. Also the films cassette has a DX encoding which is a kind of marking that your camera reads to know what ISO the film you put in it is.

The city of Franklin where I tested the camera and film is a thriving little town just south of Indianapolis and offers a lot of shooting opportunities within the one-block town square. Kodak Ultra Color 400 profile. Out of the budget Kodak films Kodak Gold 200 and Kodak ColorPlus 200 Id argue that Kodak Ultramax 400 is the best value and choice especially for beginners because of its faster speed.

Similarly I use Kodak Ultra Color 400 UC 400 primarily for my color work and was wondering if anyone has produced their own customized profile for any of the ultracolor negatives. The lens depending on the shot is either a 50mm 28 Sigma or a 24mm 28 Sigma. All these frames were shot at the white sands national monument while on a road trip in the States my family are all American this road trip happens bi-annually.

With a 400iso this medium speed film can give good r. I decided to do a side-by-side comparison of three 400 ISO films. Kodak Ultramax 400 really isnt a new film but it was new to me when I shot this roll.

The ultimate cheap stocks for 35mm here in Australia at least are Kodak Ultramax 400 and Fujicolor C200 you can find them just about anywhere - easily found at a Kmart of JB Hi-Fi. I had read that it was perfect for beginners and so it turns out - it is. Namely the bright and warm colours.

Not quite as much as Ektar but for a wide variety of shots I like the color rendering better on Ultramax. I recently shot a role of each on my point and shoot the Canon Autoboy TELE and found that to my taste at least its a fairly uneven competition. The Royal Gold line ISO 100 200 400 1000 speeds IIRC was the replacement for the original short lived Ektar films in the early 90s ISO 25 125 and 1000 speeds if memory serves and the first C41 films with T grains.

Postby ltitle Wed Dec 28 2005 242 pm. Color saturation to me is very good. HD 400 High Definition 400 was the replacement re-badge for Royal Gold 400.

So I give a double thumbs up on Kodak Ultramax 400. Kodak Ultramax 400 is one of Kodaks consumer films - along with Colorplus and Gold. The 400 in Kodak Kodacolor Ultra Max 400 is the ISO rating.

Kodak Ultramax 400 specs and development. Feb 28 3 min read. The problem is that in my locality only Kodak ultrmax 400 which costs around 2 us is available and i am seriously considering to try Kodak portra 400 which i can buy from amazon for around 12.

The camera was priced 399 and it was the day of the monthly 50 off sale so with tax and rounding up for charity I paid a whopping 3. We were driving the length of Route 66 and I think we happened to drive past this did a little google and. UltraMax is one of Kodaks consumer films for 35mm and its some of the easiest stuff to find and shoot.

However this doesnt mean the film is basic. Its cheap and available nearly everywhere and truly does a great job in just about every situation for proof check out our in-depth film profile on the stuff. I finally got around to shooting an entire roll of Kodak UltraMax 400 film with the camera.

Great camera and two really great lenses. There was a Reddit post that showed a picture of the Kiro film wrapper removed and a Fuji film stock under it. Whats going on guys its Hai and I recently took the Nikon N2020 back out because I wanted to shoot some film.

Having already seen the results from the similar Kodak Gold 200 I knew a little of what to expect. Kodak ULTRAMAX 400 EI 400 _ 35mm _ Minolta X-700 - by Joelle Poulos. On the outside Ultramax 400 isnt anything to shout about.

What I needed from Wuxi to help me get the most out of this film was bright and warm weather. I attached a photo I took as an example of the result. Ultramax has T-grain emulsion technology the same as in Kodak T-Max.

Andrew R This film is rated at ISO 400 by Kodak and is DX coded. Kodak Ultramax 400 is a film that somehow always manages to sneak its way into at least one of my cameras. I shot several rolls of the expired Kodak Ultramax 400 in past few years.

It has the DX code 915373 and is developed using the regular C-41 process. Kodak Ultramax 400 Nov 15 2008 I know this is a digital forum but anyone here try the New Kodak 400 after 6 rolls this seams like good stuff to me not like the old stuff. This film stock is intended to be more budget-friendly and I guess you can say more low-end.

I see a few requests for Kodak UC 100 but it does not seem there is a profile available.


Kodak Pony 135 Model C Photo Umbrella Tree Little India Singapore Shot With Kodak Pony 135 Camera Using Kodak Ultramax 4 Photo Umbrella Tree Camera Photo


Canon Ae 1 50mm Kodak Ultramax 400 Via R Analog 35mm Photography Film Photography Kodak


Kodak Ultramax 400 Kodak Film Photog


Kodak Ultramax 400


35mm Pentax K1000 Kodak Ultramax 400 Kodak Film Photog Kodak


LihatTutupKomentar